Student Lockers in Fagin Hall
Students in the ABSN and MSN programs who do not reside on campus may request use of a locker in Fagin Hall to store personal belongings. Lockers are located on the 1st and 2nd floor of Fagin Hall.
Please review the following locker policy:
- Lockers are reserved for ABSN and MSN students; other student requests will be put on a wait list and approved if availability permits
- Students must register their locker with the Office of Student Information (OSI) through the Nursing Portal - https://portal.nursing.upenn.edu/locker/ - and select the locker they wish to use from the list of available lockers
- Students provide their own locks
- Lockers may be requested at any time during the Academic Year
- Students must request a renewal of their locker every Academic Year, in May, to confirm their continued use; renewals will be completed using the same online registration process as the initial locker registration, through the portal
- Graduating students must remove their locks, and empty lockers by the end of the term in which they graduate; the reservation will expire on the date of the student’s graduation
- Students going on a Leave of Absence remove their locks, empty lockers, and submit a locker cancellation request before going on leave and will need to submit a new locker request upon their return
- OSI will conduct an annual audit of lockers and will work with Operational Services to remove locks and empty contents of any lockers that have not been formally reserved; the SON is not responsible for storing student belongings
- A student’s request for a locker assumes they have read and understand the locker information and accept all of the responsibilities described therein.
Questions about the locker reservation policy may be directed to email@example.com.
1st floor - #91-#273
2nd floor - #1-#90