The School of Nursing (SON) Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) Student Handbook provides information to assist in planning your undergraduate academic career. It also serves as a guide to policies, procedures, facilities and resources within the School of Nursing and across the University. Reference this handbook as you choose from a variety of educational experiences available at Penn and the School of Nursing.
If you have questions regarding the contents of this handbook, please contact your faculty advisor or the Office of Student Services at 215-898-6687 or email@example.com.
As educational opportunities and policies are subject to periodic change, the School of Nursing and the University of Pennsylvania must reserve the right to make changes affecting policies, fees, curriculum, or any other matters announced in this publication. For the current policies, please refer to the online version of the handbook contained in the web pages in this section, or contact the Office of Student Services.
Best of luck for a successful year!
- Students are expected to read, abide by and understand the mission and philosophy of the School of Nursing.
- Creating and Maintaining a Climate of Professional Nursing
- Statement of Personal Attributes and Capabilities
- Student Social Media Policy
- Student Substance Abuse Policy