School of Nursing students are welcome to meet with Career Services to discuss their career goals.
Career Services is located on the ground floor of the McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk. For information on walk-in hours or to schedule an appointment with a School of Nursing specific career counselor, please refer to the Career Services website. Questions can also be addressed to the Senior Associate Director of Career Services for Nursing, Sharon Fleshman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Career Services is offering the following events to School of Nursing students in the Fall 2018 semester:
- October 1, 2018: Networking Workshop (12-1pm, Fagin 214)
- October 8, 2018: Resume/Cover Letter Workshop (12-1pm, Fagin 214)
- October 15, 2018: Interviewing Workshop (12-1pm; Fagin 214)
- November 5, 2018: Extern/Intern Panel (12-1pm, Fagin 214)
- November 12, 2018: Prepare for Career Day Workshop (12-1pm, Fagin 214)
- November 30, 2018: Career Day (12-2pm, Fagin Lobby)