As a constituent of the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA), SNAP is committed to preprofessional activities such as state and national conventions and resolution writing.
Our goal is to:
- Foster relationships and mentorships between students enrolled in BSN and ABSN programs at Penn
- Promote the standards and ethics of the nursing profession
- Advocate for important healthcare issues
- Promote nurse driven, evidenced based practices
- Advocate for developments in the Penn Nursing curriculum/experience
- Develop nursing students that are prepared to lead the profession in the future