Five points per semester are required to be considered an active member
How to Earn SNAP Points:
- GBM (or similar events) = 1 point
- Peer Advising Event = 1 point
- Committee Event/Meeting/Shift = 1 point
- Volunteering Event = 1 point (sometimes 2 points, depending on the opportunity and time commitment)
- Fundraising Event = 1 point
- Attending State or National Convention = 2 points each
- Becoming an NSNA Member = 2 points (send your membership confirmation to email@example.com)
- Quiz = 0.5-1 point (depending on the quiz)
- Peer Advising Pod Meetups = 0.5 points (for a max of 2 points)
If you have questions about specific point opportunities, please contact SNAP Secretary, Dana Shulman, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please remember to sign in at every event you attend in order to get credit. Contact SNAP Secretary, Dana Shulman, at (email@example.com) to track your points for the semester, or just check your points in the listserv email each week. Active members will receive a certificate and be featured on our website every semester. Additional incentives for active membership can be found on the graphic below!