Update to Adobe Licensing Model
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, we know that some users experienced a permissions issue when attempting to access the new licensing model of Adobe Acrobat. ITS has resolved this issue and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Please see the related link for instructions on how to access Adobe Acrobat with a Federated Account.
If you use Adobe Creative Cloud, you will continue to use your School of Nursing email account with your previously selected password.
Using an Adobe Federated Account
- Launch any Adobe professional application
- You will be presented with the following login screen
- Enter your email@example.com
- You should be redirected to the familiar Pennkey login screen. Login with your PennKey credentials:
- Once signed in, select and open any Adobe application installed on the workstation (these will have an “Open” button underneath):