Technology Tools for Students
- Desktop Computing Recommendations for Penn Students
- Mobile Hardware Recommendations for Penn Students
- For the best possible classroom experience, students are recommended to use an external device with a microphone (for example, smartphone earbuds).
- We recommend a wired broadband internet connection with no slower than a 1 Mbps download speed. Cellular connections may not be fast or stable enough for a smooth class experience.
- Your instructors will inform you if a webcam is needed for a particular session.
- Adobe Connect Orientation Guide
- Adobe Connect Desktop Plugin (recommended)
- Adobe Connect Video Tutorials - NEW!
- System Requirements
- Blue Jeans
Conference Rooms & Shared Spaces
- Computer Labs