VisualDx is a diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. Clinicians can quickly build a custom differential diagnosis across general medicine or use the search function to access patient-specific clinical information. Access the site here.
At the School of Nursing, in order to virtualize patient care, faculty and students can gain access to VisualDx’s custom differential builder, medical image library, and clinical information such as therapy options.
Welcome to VisualDx!
Quality care begins with an accurate diagnosis.
VisualDx is accessed by faculty and students alike through individual usernames and passwords that can be used on the web and on a mobile device. With the login, there are two ways to access VisualDx:
- Use a browser to visit com/visualdx - Click on Subscriber Sign In and enter the username and password you are provided.
- From your mobile device - Go to the Apple Store or Google Play and download the free mobile app. Enter the username and password you are provided.
The Value of VisualDx
Speed is a necessity. Accuracy is essential.
Tackle challenging diagnoses. Build a custom differential in seconds. VisualDx shows variation of disease to solve complex patient presentations.
The power of visualization. Combine the world’s best medical images with exclusive Sympticon™ technology to visualize diseases, symptoms, and medication reactions.
Speed to answer. Smart search by chief complaint, diagnosis, or medication. Quickly access diagnosis information, medical images, review medication reactions, best tests, therapy options, and more.
Enhanced patient satisfaction. Share images with patients to build confidence and trust in the decision-making process.
Quick notes about VisualDx:
- Database covers 3,100 diagnoses represented by 42,000 of the best medical images and 3,700 Sympticons to visually represent disease.
- Expanded content across general medicine as well as infectious disease, dermatology, STDs, travel medicine, and more.
- Available on web and on mobile app.
How to Access:
Upon request, this can be integrated within your Canvas course. To acquire proper integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Course name and number
- A list of faculty and students and associated email addresses for trial account creation
- Course launch date
For questions about how VisualDx integrates with Canvas and access-specific questions, contact the service desk here: email@example.com .