ITS offers technology support at the School of Nursing for all conference rooms, classrooms, breakout rooms and computer labs, and support with virtual learning technologies. We provide the technology that empowers faculty, staff, and students to connect their collaborators on campus and world-wide.
Classroom and Conference Room Support
Facilities in Fagin Hall:
- 24 classrooms, conference rooms, and an auditorium with video projectors, Blu-Ray players, wireless mics, and podium-enabled control touch panel, and lecture recording capabilities
- 9 Breakout rooms with computer access
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is now available on all classroom and conference room computers. Download the Solstice Application and start sharing your phone, tablet, and laptop screen with the group.
Schedule a Room
Breakout room, classroom, or auditorium
Office of Student Information:
Department of Operational Services:
Central Pool Classroom Support
Using Learning Technology
The School of Nursing has created resources to assist faculty, staff and students with navigating technology for teaching and learning.
Nursing ITS recommends reviewing and becoming familiar with the resources listed below, particularly:
The Nursing ITS Service Desk is available to assist with questions at email@example.com.
Faculty, Students, and Staff
- Classroom Technology Support
- Instructional Technology
- Equipment Loaner Pool
- Penn+Box - FAQ
- Poll Everywhere
- Microsoft Teams
- Simulation Technology & Multimedia Services
- Data Storage - All students are provided with drive space (M:\) to store their documents
- Penn Supported Product - If you are interested in purchasing a system and would like further information regarding our University supported products, please see the following links for either desktops or laptops