Jennifer Gil, MSN, RN is a first-year PhD student, Penn Presidential Fellow, and Predoctoral Fellow in the Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research. She has over 8 years of direct clinical experience in emergency, trauma, medical-surgical, and critical care nursing. Utilizing health services research, Jennifer’s research aims to understand the factors that impact nurse work environments and throughput metrics in the emergency department. Jennifer is a member of the American Nurses Association Board of Directors and the Nurses Service Organization Advisory Board. Jennifer earned her BSN from the M. Louise Fitzpatrick College of Nursing at Villanova University and her MSN in Health Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing. She also holds a certificate in Healthcare Innovation from the Perelman School of Medicine.
- Board Member, American Nurses Association
- Secretary, Foundation for Nursing Advancement in Massachusetts
- Advisory Board, Nurse Service Organization
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- Connelly-Delouvrier International Scholar, Villanova University