Kathleen Burke, PhD, RN, CENP, FAAN
Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Burke, K.G. (2012). North Star Invitational Summit State of the Science on Nurse Executive Practice- Creating the Vision for the Future. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 36(2), 97-106.
- Rich, V. & Burke, K.G. (2012). Issue Co Editor: North Star Summit: the Vision for the Future. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 36(2), 93-183.
- Burke, K. (2010). Learning to trust: Decision making in a technological system.. In In P. D�Antonio & S. Lewenson (Eds.), Nursing history: Interventions through time. (*). New York: Springer, LLC.
- Burke, K. & Asimov, K. (2008). Medication administration. In B.J. Ackley, G.B. Ladwig, B.A. Swan, & S. Tucker (Eds.), Evidence-based nursing care guidelines: Medical-surgical interventions. (Part II, Chapter 96). Philadelphia, PA: Mosby, Inc..
- Burke, K., Mason, D., Alexander, M., Barnesteiner, J., & Rich, V. (2005). Making medication administration safe: Report challenges nurses to lead the way. AJN: American Journal of Nursing, 105(3), Supplement 2-3.