Christin Iroegbu, MS, RN
Christin is a predoctoral student at Penn Nursing and Fontaine Fellow. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and her Master of Science in Nursing at Towson University with a dual concentration in Community Based Nursing and Clinical Administration. She has practiced as a registered nurse for over 12 years in neurosciences, critical care, perioperative services and kidney transplant. Her research interests are in chronic kidney disease, social determinants of health and health equity.
- Methodological interests
- Mixed Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Research/Work Experiences
- Clinical Registered Nurse
- Research Nurse, Research Assistant
- Kidney Transplant Coordinator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau,
- Eastern Nursing Research Society
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.