Penn Nursing Updates - Week of June 28th
Dear Penn Nursing Students,
I write today with some detailed updates, including spaces that welcome you back into Fagin Hall. Please take a moment to review the information below.
- Please visit the coronavirus.upenn.edu website to read the most recent updates from the University.
Student FAQ’s: The University’s Coronavirus website continues to be updated throughout the summer as new public health information and guidance becomes available. Students are encouraged to regularly visit this coronavirus.upenn.edu webpage. In recent days many students have asked similar FAQ’s to below which can all be found online.
- What is the University’s travel quarantine policy?
- What are the University’s travel guidelines and procedures?
- Student Testing Updates: As a reminder, starting today, July 1, students who have provided information on being fully vaccinated will be exempt from Penn Cares screening testing and PennOpen Pass daily symptom checks. Those who do not provide vaccine information will continue to test and symptom check. A full detailed university release can be found online.
(Select) Fagin Hall Public Spaces Reopening: On Monday, July 12, the following public spaces in Fagin Hall will reopen. Please note, at this time classroom and breakout rooms will remain closed, but more information on these areas will be forthcoming.
- Fagin Hall lobby
- Fagin Hall mezzanine
- Fagin Hall first floor public hallway spaces
- Fagin Hall second floor public hallway spaces
- Fagin Hall computer lab
Upcoming Events/Activities Updates
Wednesday, July 7 - Weekly Virtual Financial Aid Student Hours: The Financial Aid team welcomes all inquiries and will follow up with 1:1 appointments to address any specific individual issues. Please continue to join us each Wednesday this summer at 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. via Bluejeans.
- Please save this information for your quick reference.
- Meeting URL - https://bluejeans.com/8064576986?src=join_info
- Meeting ID: 806 457 6986
- Want to dial in from a phone? Dial one of the following numbers:
- +1.408.419.1715 (United States(San Jose))
- +1.408.915.6290 (United States(San Jose))
- Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #
As always, these OAA emails can be found archived online. Please remember that we are available for virtual appointments or by email and that you can find a full listing of departmental contacts online here.
Hope you have a relaxing holiday weekend!
Christina M. Costanzo, EdD
Assistant Dean for Admissions & Academic Affairs