Our students are some of the greatest assets to our school and community.
Our student-led, faculty mentored Community Champions program brings Penn Nursing students out of the classroom and into the greater Philadelphia community to share their skills and learn from their experiences.
- Find out more about all the different ways we serve the community here!
- Reach out to Community Champions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Community Champions on Instagram: @penncommunitychampions
Minorities in Nursing Organization (MNO)
Minorities in Nursing Organization (MNO) provides a supportive network, particularly for minorities and students of color in the nursing school. We promote cultural awareness within the School of Nursing, the University at large, and within the Philadelphia community for all ages, races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.
- Learn more about MNO here!
- Follow MNO on Instagram: @pennmno
- Reach out to MNO: email@example.com
- Penn Clubs website: https://pennclubs.com/club/mno
Asian Pacific American Nursing Student Association (APANSA)
The Asian Pacific American Nursing Student Association (APANSA) fosters leadership, promotes peer mentoring, and engages in social events that will engender relationships to carry our nursing profession forward. We seek opportunities for students to engage with faculty and community service events, particularly in the Asian-American and Pacific Islander community.
- For more information, go to our webpage https://www.nursing.upenn.edu/apansa/.
- Follow APANSA on Instagram: @penn_apansa
- Reach out to APANSA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Nurses at Penn (SNAP)
SNAP Community Service collaborates with a wide range of volunteer organizations around the Philadelphia area to engage nursing students with their local community. Our hope in spreading awareness of these great causes is to inspire future nursing leaders to promote health and activism in their own neighborhoods.