It’s like being in the classroom again (without the homework)!
Penn Nursing Alumni have access to a series of free, one-hour webinars with faculty experts on topics of current interest. We invite you to Lead. Learn. Grow. by advancing your knowledge on a range of topics, encourage you to build your leadership skills with our new series Developing U, and stay up-to-date on School news through our annual virtual Town Hall with Dean Antonia Villarruel.
Upcoming webinars can be found on our Events page.
View Archived Webinars
- Jamille Nagtalon-Ramos, GNu’03, GRD’17 moderated a discussion with Uduak U. Andy, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at HUP, and Brooke M. Faught, GNu’03, Director of Women’s Institute for Sexual Health in Sex-Ed for Adults. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel presented her annual (Virtual) Town Hall with co-host Nadina Deigh, Vice Dean of Institutional Advancement, and featured Guest, Lisa Lewis, Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusivity. 
- Navigating Your Early Career: Tips and Tricks from Young Alumni featured Jodi Feinberg, Nu’15 and President Engagement Prize winner, leading a young alumni panel discussion with four recent Penn Nursing graduates who shared tips on finding your first job, when to go back to school, advancing your career, and building your professional network. 
- Nancy Valentine, GNu’72, Interim Chair at Northern Illinois University School of Nursing, presented Mentoring and Coaching in Building a Successful Career. 
- Nutrition on the Cutting Edge featured three Penn Nursing faculty members discussing nutrition from various perspectives, including nutritional challenges for children with autism spectrum disorder, the microbiome, and obesity treatment in adults. 
- Marion Leary, Director of Innovation at Penn Nursing, presented Restart My (Virtual) Heart: Technology Innovations Breathe New Life into CPR Education. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel presented her Penn Nursing Update: A Conversation on Innovation co-hosted by Penn Nursing Alumni Board President Ashley Z. Ritter. 
- Dr. Charlene Compher discussed diet and the intestinal microbiome in Are You Only What You Eat?. 
- Dr. Regina Cunningham, Chief Executive Officers of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, presented Developing U: Leadership Skills for Nurses. 
- Dr. Peggy Compton presented Pain: What is it Good for?. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel’s third annual Virtual Town Hall. 
- Dr. Terri Lipman presented Skyrocketing Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Children. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel’s second annual Virtual Town Hall. 
- Dr. Afaf Meleis presented on Women and Health: Revisit, Review, Reinvision. 
- Ditch the Pressure of Healthy Aging for your Own Path to Aging Well, a webinar presented by Dr. Sarah Kagan. 
- Dr. Allison Buttenheim presented Mickey’s Got the Measles: What can we learn from the Disneyland outbreak? .