It’s like being in the classroom again (without the homework)!
Penn Nursing Alumni have access to a series of free, one-hour webinars with faculty experts on topics of current interest. We invite you to Lead. Learn. Grow. by advancing your knowledge on a range of topics, encourage you to build your leadership skills with our new series Developing U, and stay up-to-date on School news through our annual virtual Town Hall with Dean Antonia Villarruel.
Upcoming programs can be found on our Events page .
View Our Most Recent Programs:
Innovations in PRIDE Research (June 2020)
Dean Villarruel talks with Congresswoman Lauren Underwoood (May 2020)
View Past Webinars
- As part of Alumni Weekend, Dean Villarruel hosts a Conversation with the 2020 Penn Nursing Outstanding Alumni Award winner, Dr. Eileen Sullivan-Marx HUP’72, Nu’76, GR’95 . Dr. Sullivan-Marx is the Dean of New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing and the Erline Perkins McGriff Professor of Nursing, and was chosen for her impressive leadership and ongoing impact. 
- Policy Interventions to Improve Hospital Nurse Staffing with Dr. Linda Aiken 
- Dr. Therese S. Richmond, PhD, CRNP, FAAN, Andrea B. Laporte Professor of Nursing, and Associate Dean for Research & Innovation, presents The Impact of Firearm Violence on the Health of our Communities and discusses the complex factors leading to firearm violence, recognizing the burden this places on communities and investigating how to reduce its frequency and impact. 
- Meet the Author with Antonette Montalvo, Nu’11, GNu’13, a coach and mentor presents her e-book, Visionary Nurse: 90 days of Inspirational Musings on Being Influentially Visionary and uses a self-reflection tool from her book to provide a moderated, mini-coaching session to support, empower, and motivate others to embrace their own visionary influence. This webinar features two live coaching demos from Antonette and a Q&A moderated by Marion Leary, Penn Nursing’s Director of Innovation.
- Jamille Nagtalon-Ramos, GNu’03, GRD’17 moderated a discussion with Uduak U. Andy, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at HUP, and Brooke M. Faught, GNu’03, Director of Women’s Institute for Sexual Health in Sex-Ed for Adults . 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel presented her annual (Virtual) Town Hall with co-host Nadina Deigh, Vice Dean of Institutional Advancement, and featured Guest, Lisa Lewis , Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusivity. 
- Navigating Your Early Career: Tips and Tricks from Young Alumni featured Jodi Feinberg, Nu’15 and President Engagement Prize winner, leading a young alumni panel discussion with four recent Penn Nursing graduates who shared tips on finding your first job, when to go back to school, advancing your career, and building your professional network. 
- Nancy Valentine, GNu’72, Interim Chair at Northern Illinois University School of Nursing, presented Mentoring and Coaching in Building a Successful Career . 
- Nutrition on the Cutting Edge featured three Penn Nursing faculty members discussing nutrition from various perspectives, including nutritional challenges for children with autism spectrum disorder, the microbiome, and obesity treatment in adults.