Resources & Benefits
We’re here to help.
- Join a Penn Nursing Alumni group on LinkedIn (we have seven+) for job postings and career advice.
- Visit Penn’s Career Services:
- New! Sign up for your lifetime Quaker Gmail @alumni.upenn email address on QuakerNet!
- QuakerNet is Penn’s alumni database exclusively available to alumni and students, providing you access to search for and connect with fellow classmates from any Penn school, program or degree level.
- Other reasons to use QuakerNet? Search for alumni and update your contact information.
- Request Your Transcripts
- Verification of Education, including clinical hours, credit hour information and most verification needs
- Alumni Access to Penn Libraries
- Replace a lost pin
- Search for a classmate
- Update your alumni record
- Penn Nursing alumni have access to a series of free, one-hour webinars with faculty experts on topics of current interest. Search our past webinar recordings here.
- Upcoming webinars will be listed on our Events page.
For any needs or questions about the above, please contact the Penn Nursing Alumni Relations team at (215) 898-9773 or NursingAlumni@nursing.upenn.edu