Resources & Benefits
We’re here to help.
Penn Nursing Alumni Book Club:
- In this new online community, alumni can connect with each other and enjoy books from a range of genres.
- There is no cost to participate – you just have to get a copy of the book to enjoy.
- Sign up at https://www.pbc.guru/nursingupenn .
- New books with reading schedules and guided conversation will begin every 2-3 months.
- Previous books have included Just Mercy, Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, and A Good Provider is One Who Leaves.
Alumni Directory - MyPenn:
- Penn Alumni is excited to announce the launch of MyPenn, the new alumni community. MyPenn will replace the current alumni directories QuakerNet and WhartonConnect.
- This dynamic new platform will serve as a one-stop portal for Penn students and alumni, offering the same benefits of the old systems along with new opportunities to connect with alumni, customize your experience, and access university resources.
- Search by location, employer and more.
- Update your address and alumni record
- Request Your Transcripts
- Verification of Education, including clinical hours, credit hour information and most verification needs
- Alumni Access to Penn Libraries
- Replace a lost pin
- Search for a classmate
- Update your alumni record
- Penn Nursing Alumni Mentoring
- Penn Nursing alumni have access to a series of free, one-hour webinars with faculty and alumni experts on topics of current interest. Search our past webinar recordings here .
- Upcoming webinars will be listed on our Events page .
- Limited Time Offer: Free Telehealth course from Penn Nursing and ASPIRE worth 2 CEUs (using code ASPIRE100)
- Join a Penn Nursing Alumni group on LinkedIn for job postings and career advice.
- Visit Penn’s Career Services:
For any needs or questions about the above, please contact the Penn Nursing Alumni Relations team at (215) 898-9773 or NursingAlumni@nursing.upenn.edu