DNP Executive Leadership
For DNP Executive Leadership application deadlines, please visit this page.
A complete application includes the following:
- $80 non-refundable application fee
- Completed online application
- The completion of two essay questions in the application to assess your interest in our DNP program
- Three letters of recommendation: from each of the following sources: academic, current supervisor, and professional (or 1 employer and 2 professional); all letters of recommendation must be submitted online, without exception, through the online application
- BSN and a master’s degree in a Nursing or related field e.g., Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Master’s in Healthcare Administration (MHA), Master’s in Public Health (MPH), etc. with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- 2 years leadership and fiscal management (or formal graduate coursework in finance/accounting) experience required but >5 years preferred.
- Transcripts: unofficial transcripts from accredited BSN and master’s degree programs, and all undergraduate and graduate schools attended must be uploaded for review purposes. Official transcripts are only required if offered admission. Note: official transcripts can take up to six weeks to arrive at the School of Nursing after the initial request
- Verification of the completion of a graduate-level Research Methods Course with a grade of a B or higher
- Official results from the TOEFL or IELTS exam taken within the last two years (for non-native English-speaking applicants only); additional information is available for international applicants. Applicants receiving a BSN or MSN in the United States or Canada are exempt from this requirement.
- Copy of an official RN license and APRN license if applicable
- Virtual Interview: we will contact you if you qualify for this step in the application process
- Clinical hour verification: If applicable, DNPEL applicants submit verification of their master’s degree clinical or field immersion hours. Once you and your nursing school have filled out the form, upload it in the admissions application. Click here to download the form.
Our Graduate Admission Committee cannot properly evaluate a candidate or offer an interview until all required application items have been received.
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Attention: Office of Enrollment Management
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our International Applicants page for further information.