We allow prospective applicants to complete up to two non-clinical master’s courses as a non-matriculated student.
If you’d like to be considered for admissions as a non-matriculated student, you must complete the following:
- Application for non-degree, special student status
- One professional recommendation and a personal statement (see special instructions within the application)
- $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official BSN transcript
- Copy of RN License (upload into application)
- Spring Semester (January entry): November 1st
- Summer Semester (May entry): April 1st
- Fall Semester (August entry): April 1st
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Attention: Office of Enrollment Management
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.