MSNS Application Requirements
Below are the application requirements for the online Master of Science in Nutrition Science program.
Application Deadline is November 1, 2023.
All MSNS applicants must complete the requirements listed below unless otherwise noted.
- $80 non-refundable application fee
- Completed online application
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from an accredited Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts, as well as all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Official transcripts are only required if offered admission and can be sent electronically (from the issuing institution) or sent via postal-mail. Note: mailed transcripts can take up to six weeks to arrive at the School of Nursing after the initial request.
- Verification that you’ve completed a basic nutrition course and undergraduate biology and/or chemistry
- Two letters of recommendation: from the following sources: academic, employer, and/or professional; all letters of recommendation must be submitted online, without exception, through the online application.
- Responses to two essay questions
*Please Note: All application requirements must be uploaded or completed before the application is submitted. One active application is permitted at a time, do not submit an application for multiple programs or multiple terms.
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Attention: Office of Enrollment Management
Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.