Master of Science in Nutrition Science
Graduates of our interdisciplinary online MSNS program will be well-positioned to advance their careers and will have access to a strong network of researchers and practice professionals in areas with a heavy nutrition focus, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, surgery, gastrointestinal medicine, obesity management, and oncology.
Our highly-accessible MS in Nutrition Science program is a perfect choice for students from a variety of educational backgrounds:
- Registered dietitians in practice with baccalaureate degrees
- Students with baccalaureate degrees in fields other than nutrition
- Physicians, clinical psychologists, pharmacists, and dentists in training
- Students in other graduate programs
- Predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees who desire evidence of advanced nutrition science training, and more
Our online MS in Nutrition Science program is also suitable for applicants who want to be well positioned for doctoral education, and develop competencies in reading and synthesizing the published nutrition science literature, nutrition counseling, cultural competency, scholarly presentations, data analysis and interpretation, and writing for scholarly publication.
Visit our MSNS Application Requirements page.