All certificate applicants must complete the requirements listed below unless otherwise noted. To be eligible, you must have a Master’s degree in nursing. The Integrated Nursing Care of Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate only requires a BSN. *The Nutrition Certificate only requires a bachelor’s degree in any field.
A complete application includes the following:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Completed online application
- Transcripts: unofficial transcripts, from your accredited BSN program and all undergraduate and graduate schools, must be uploaded for review purposes. *BSN is not required for the Nutrition Certificate.
- Official transcripts are only required if offered admission and can be sent electronically (from the issuing institution) or sent via postal-mail. Note: mailed transcripts can take up to six weeks to arrive at the School of Nursing after the initial request.
- 1 Essay
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of your active RN license(s) :
Please visit our International Applicants page for further information.
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Attention: Office of Enrollment Management
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program specific information, please visit our Certificate Programs page.