Our BSN transfer program allows students the chance to join our community after beginning their undergraduate studies elsewhere.
A complete transfer application consists of the following:
- A completed Common Application along with the Penn Application Supplement: please note that your application will be incomplete without both of them (see Penn Undergraduate Admissions Transfer section for full details)
- Two academic recommendations: from your college professors; we encourage you to select recommenders who can speak knowledgeably about your abilities and chance of success in our rigorous nursing program
- All high school and college transcripts: submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Penn
- SAT Reasoning Test and/or the ACT with writing scores
- TOEFL results: for non-native English speakers
- Interview: Interviews are invitation only and upon completion of your application the School of Nursing Admissions office will contact you to interview.
In addition to the required application materials outlined above, international applicants to the undergraduate program must submit their TOEFL results if they are non-native English speakers.
International applicants are encouraged to contact Penn’s International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) for information on everything from immigration paperwork to the various resources Penn provides international students.