Pediatric Master's Programs
Penn's Nursing of Children top-ranked graduate programs offer students more opportunities for specialization than any other nursing school in the country while also establishing a solid foundation in pediatric care. Children are viewed within a context of physiological, psychosocial, cognitive, and emotional responses.
Uniquely, Penn's pediatric programs span the continuum of pediatric care. Penn's pediatric oncology and pediatric critical care programs are one-of-a-kind, known for creating national leaders in the field while qualifying graduates for national certification.
The program also highlights strong clinical experiences in the top children's hospitals in the nation. Every faculty member maintains a strong clinical presence that is integrated into Penn's educational and research programs.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program
- Pediatric Acute/Chronic Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program
- Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner Program