Enterprise Infrastructure Services
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services group provides the implementation, operation and support of the School’s systems and applications.
Infrastructure Systems – Maintains the information technology infrastructure (servers, networks, and storage) that provides various services to the School.
- Server Hosting - Local and Cloud
- Authentication and identity management - Active Directory
- Email and calendaring - Office 365
- Networking - Port activations and Domain Name Service (DNS)
- File Sharing - centralized secure file access
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Infrastructure and Environmental Monitoring
- Server and Desktop Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Digital Media Library
- Virtual Desktop Services
Enterprise Applications – Development and maintenance of the School’s web architecture, including data collections, reporting, workflow optimization, business intelligence and data analytics.
- Web Development
- Database Services
- Application Development
- Reporting Services
Josh Poinsett, IT Director
Enterprise Infrastructure & Applications Services
Tim Struder, Sr Systems Administrator
Tera Peace, Jr Systems Administrator
Radu Chebeleu, Sr Application Developer