Faculty New Hires
Welcome to the Penn Nursing community!
To expedite your hiring process, the documents and forms below should be submitted to the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- The completed W-4 form must be the original document and must be either mailed or delivered in person.
- The I-9 form and supporting documentation (e.g. passport, driver’s license, etc) must be reviewed and verified in person.
- Applicant names on all documents & forms must be consistent and must match (e.g. maiden name vs married name).
Please provide the following:
- A current copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your current professional licensure(s) and national certification(s). For the length of your employment, you are required to submit a copy of your renewed license(s).
- An original copy of all college transcripts. It is best to have the transcripts sent directly to you and then deliver them, unopened, to our office.
- A copy of your Social Security Card
In addition to the documents listed above, please fill out and submit the following:
- General Information
- Form W-4 (original must be submitted)
- I-9 Part I Completion (instructions can be found here)
- PA State Board Faculty Qualification Form
- PA State Board Faculty Completion of Regulatory Requirements (this is required for applicants who do not possess a Master’s degree)
- Penn Faculty and Staff Voluntary Self-Identification Form
Access to Penn Nursing’s Systems
To gain access to the systems at the school, users need a PennKey username and password. Please follow the instructions here to initiate that process and help us get you connected.
Submit Your Forms
Once you have your documents and completed forms ready, please send them to OFAContracts@nursing.upenn.edu, or mail your completed forms to:
Office of Faculty Affairs
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217