It’s like being in the classroom again (without the homework)!
Penn Nursing Alumni have access to a series of free, one-hour webinars with faculty experts on topics of current interest. We invite you to Lead. Learn. Grow. by advancing your knowledge on a range of topics, encourage you to build your leadership skills with our new series Developing U, and stay up-to-date on School news through our annual virtual Town Hall with Dean Antonia Villarruel.
Upcoming webinars can be found on our Events page.
View Archived Webinars
- Dean Antonia Villarruel presented her Penn Nursing Update: A Conversation on Innovation co-hosted by Penn Nursing Alumni Board President Ashley Z. Ritter. 
- Dr. Rosemary Polomano presented The Future of Pain: Optimizing Multimodal Analgesia in a New Era for Managing Pain. 
- Dr. Charlene Compher discussed diet and the intestinal microbiome in Are You Only What You Eat?. 
- Dr. Regina Cunningham, Chief Executive Officers of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, presented Developing U: Leadership Skills for Nurses. 
- Dr. Peggy Compton presented Pain: What is it Good for?. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel’s third annual Virtual Town Hall. 
- Dr. Terri Lipman presented Skyrocketing Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Children. 
- Dean Antonia Villarruel’s second annual Virtual Town Hall. 
- Dr. Afaf Meleis presented on Women and Health: Revisit, Review, Reinvision. 
- Ditch the Pressure of Healthy Aging for your Own Path to Aging Well, a webinar presented by Dr. Sarah Kagan. 
- Dr. Allison Buttenheim presented Mickey’s Got the Measles: What can we learn from the Disneyland outbreak? .