We allow prospective applicants to complete up to two non-clinical master’s courses as a non-matriculated student.
If you’d like to be considered for admissions as a non-matriculated student, you must complete the following:
- Application for non-degree, special student status
- One professional recommendation and a personal statement (see special instructions within the application)
- $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official BSN transcripts: (send via mail/email, addresses listed below)
- Spring Semester (January entry): October 17th
- Summer Semester I and II (May and July entry respectively): April 1st
- Fall Semester (September entry): June 1st
Application materials not submitted electronically can be sent to:
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
418 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Attention: Office of Enrollment Managem ent
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.